Custom Search

Saturday, November 29, 2008

Out and about

I had a good outing today! Ugh! I have more err footwear than I need but well, when is it ever too much to have snuggly footwear? uhm Never! hahahaha... I so love that mall, even though it's terribly far. There's so much to see I could not believe we never went there before.

I was so glad I had my trainers on, or I would be screaming bloody murder! We didn't really get the chance to roam around the whole place, it's just ginormous. Hmm aside from the footwear I got myself a couple of bottles of new scents, yay me! YSL's Elle is fabulous. I so love the woody notes of patchouli and vetiver. The pink berries and jasmine delish, but I really could not care much for the lychee uhm but well it was thrown in the mix. I totally adore the bottle and the packaging, my fave colour ever.

The other perfume I bought is Caline Sweet Appeal by Grès. I think I chose it cause of the chocolate, musk and patchouli notes. It has a touch of jasmine too. My bestfriend teased me and with a raised eyebrow asked 'Do you have a love affair with patchouli? Why not just rub mint on your wrists or something?' bah! That made me laugh out loud but not before I gave her a stern look and glanced at her uhm parfums of choice. She smiled at me and said, well hmm you can't fault a woman for wanting to smell enticing, to which I nodded and smiled. She actually answered her own question.

We met with our other friends afterwards for lunch in Chilli's. I still do not like their long grained, rounded yellowish rice, whatever it's called. I had a steak like I usually do and uhm surprisingly finished it for once. Boy! was I hungry, that long wandering around must've done the trick. I just love the vanilla flavoured iced tea, couldn't help but ask for a second and a third *blushes*

There was no room for desert after we're done. I just could not take anymore, neither could they. We wandered around some more and found this cozy Italian coffee shop. It's such an eye candy that we all decided to go in and have coffee. I wasn't too keen on it but was glad we stopped by because of the génoise. Oh my word! I have never tasted a sponge cake as nice as that (it was delicate, yummo!).

It was wonderful to go out and about sometimes but uhm not really friendly on the wallet! ugh! In the end it's all worth it. I had a good day!

No comments: